© Coding4Youth.org. All rights reserved.
Online K-12 Professional Teacher Applications
Since 2013, Coding4Youth has been offering Coding and STEAM courses to students across the nation over 450 cities. Our instructor team is composed of top tutors from prestigious universities in the U.S. EnrichyaPro will be our NEW program for professional instructors to teach all subjects for K-12 students. The new program will be launched in Spring 2021. We are looking forward to partnering with teachers with extensive teaching experience and who would like to offer courses online to our large student base. We want to be your partner to expand your online educational business.
What do we offer?
- Risk free professional-looking online listing for your classes
- Featured monthly email advertising delivered to our large subscriber base: 3.5M families from over 450+ major cities in U.S.
- Secure online payments
- Integrated video conference tool with recording feature
- Personalized professional email accounts with up to 1 TB free cloud storage space
- Google workspace enterprise account with advanced functionalities such as recording video lessons, advanced cloud file management
- Full scale learning management and customer relationship management system dashboard
- Dedicated back office support to help on administrative, marketing, technology, and course related tasks
What topics can be listed? Who can teach?
We welcome all subjects and in all formats, short-term or long term, Live online or self-paced, K-12 or Adult. Although professional teaching credentials are not required, we will conduct thorough background checks before you start teaching. Must be fluent in English.
How do teachers get paid? How much do we charge?
Teachers set their own max class size, minimum class size requirements, policies and formats, and receive payment if any enrollments via PayPal 2 weeks after classes begin. It might take up to 3-4 weeks for instructors who located outside of U.S. to receive payments. Teachers will list courses for free and set their own pricing. Coding4youth will take 50% off all tuitions received as commission with a minimum charge of $150 per enrollment (excluding refunds and cancellations). Most of our customers are looking for high quality small group (4-8 students) lessons. The average cost per hour of lesson is between $40-$100. We do offer installment plans to our customers and they are free to cancel unpaid installments and stop attending classes for any reason.
What’s the application process and timeline?
- Step 1: Submit you application below with basic information, a self-introduction video as well as teaching experience.
- Step 2: Our recruiting team will reach out for background checks and interviews (up to 4 weeks due to a large influx of applications).
- Step 3: After background check, our recruiters will help you onboard to our platform and you can then start listing courses. (1-2 weeks)