© Coding4Youth.org. All rights reserved.
CS305C: Intro to C++ Programming
Here's your chance to learn how to program the easy way in C++. Introduction to C++ Programming is a project-oriented course with materials gathered from the top schools. Taught through the context of making games, you'll pick up on the programming concepts--even if you have no prior programming experience! Before you know it, you'll be putting together programs that have their own windows and controls, and you'll see how easy programming really is. The first class session will cover software installation, configuration, and introductions.
- Know how to approach a problem, and the workflow to come up with an algorithm to solve it.
- Learn about symbols, keywords, and operators.
- Learn about the primitive data types and how they interact with each other in expressions.
- Know how to include libraries and use their built in functions and variables.
- Understand the properties of functions, and why you would use them, and how.
- Combine functions with branches and loops and use incremental development with functions
- Able to create arrays to group data.
- Produce fully functional and well documented programs in C++
You will need a PC or Mac computer as well as a headphone with a mic.
Please contact us through email or phone, one of our counselors will assist you.
There is only ONE free make up lesson available. Please coordinate with instructors on scheduling.
Our instructor team includes students and graduates of Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from Accredited Institutions.