© Coding4Youth.org. All rights reserved.
CS202: Intermediate Python with Artificial Intelligence
The course covers objects oriented programming, Python GUI with Tkinter, and the use of standard Python modules. By the end of the course, students who succeed are able to design and implement a medium-size computer program complete with an intuitive user interface. They will also be able to implement a facial learning AI by utilizing the face_recognition open source library. Please keep in mind, this course is by no means a full scale introduction to AI but rather an introduction to how AI can be used. Students will use the face_recognition library to create a face learning program as well as face recognizing program and will require the use of all of their Python fundamentals learned so far. If you are interested in learning AI in depth, this might not be the right course for you. This is a continuation of CS201 with more advanced topics. The first class session will cover software installation, configuration, and introductions.
|Go Fish Game||
Class Design Object Oriented Programming Tkinter Graphics Complex Function Design
|Facial Recognition Project||
Importing Libraries Use of complex data structures Basic artificial intelligence Use of the webcam in Python
- The tenets of Object Oriented Programming strategies.
- How to use the Tkinter graphics library to create Graphical User Interfaces and interactive programs.
- The basics of artificial intelligence in the context of a facial_recognition library
- The importance of utilizing libraries and packages in order to draw on the existing code base and create
- To create projects that span multiple files and utilize intelligent class design.
CS201 Introduction to Python.
You will need a PC or Mac computer as well as a headphone with a mic.
Please contact us through email or phone, one of our counselors will assist you.
Our instructor team includes students and graduates of Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from Accredited Institutions.