© Coding4Youth.org. All rights reserved.
CS306: Advanced C++ Programming
In this course we will extend your understanding of data structures past arrays, and introduce a higher level of grouping data together with structs and classes. You will learn how to create your own data types and will dive deeper into the standard library to explore other user defined data types. The first class session will cover software installation, configuration, and introductions.
- Understanding of pointers and pointer arithmetic.
- Learning about algorithms
- Learning about abstract data types.
- Write structs for grouping data, combine structs and functions, then combine structs and vectors
- Write classes that group functions and data
- Smart pointers as owners of objects, and raw pointers / iterators for traversing and manipulating data in memory.
- Inheritance and polymorphism
- Importance of encapsulation.
- Understand concept of main game loop.
- Produce fully functional, efficient and well designed and documented programs in C++.
There is only ONE free make up lesson available. Please coordinate with instructors on scheduling.
You will need a PC or Mac computer as well as a headphone with a mic.
Please contact us through email or phone, one of our counselors will assist you.
Our instructor team includes students and graduates of Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from Accredited Institutions.