© Coding4Youth.org. All rights reserved.
CS200: Youtube Video Production and Game Casting
In this course, Students will learn how to cut together gameplay video as well as audio, apply color correction techniques, and add transitions between scenes. They will also learn how to display face cam video footage along with their gameplay, adjust audio levels of different tracks to allow for the narration of gameplay clips, and create intro videos with animated 3D logos. Key Learnings • Video Recording. • Advanced Video Editing. • Thumbnail Design. • Clean Audio Recording. • Film and video production theory and history. • Video and Audio Synching • The techniques to record and create your content, • The equipment and hardware you can use to make the highest quality content • Creative and design techniques to improve your viewership. • Video/film production history & theory. The first class session will cover software installation, configuration, and introductions.
- Be able to screen capture gameplay or any video content of your choice
- Learn how to cut together gameplay video as well as audio, apply color correction techniques, and add transitions between scenes
- Display face cam video footage along with your gameplay and adjust audio levels of different tracks to allow for narration of gameplay clips
- Understand how to cut together the most exciting clips of your gameplay
- Learn how to create attention grabbing thumbnails to maximize the appeal of your videos
You will need a PC or Mac computer with high speed internet connection as well as a headphone with a mic.
Adobe Premiere Pro (~$32 per month, cancel anytime), webcam, and microphone
Please contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org, one of our counselors will assist you.